ODNB is participating in the 2020 RUN FOR AUTISM 5K.
RUN FOR AUTISM is Organization for Autism Research’s signature fundraising program. All proceeds will go to support OAR's great cause.
Please join this fun and valuable fundraising effort! Let's roll!
WHY RUN FOR AUTISM?
1 in 54 children in the U.S. is diagnosed with autism. By joining the RUN FOR AUTISM team, you’re supporting OAR’s mission to fund research and resources that help people with autism and their families today.
Here are some of the ways that OAR uses the funds raised by the RUN FOR AUTISM team:
• $10 provides a Curriculum in a Box professional development set to general education teachers.
• $25 provides 15 copies of A Guide to Safety to families and first responders.
• $100 provides the Kit for Kids peer education resource to an entire elementary or middle school.
• $150 provides 100 copies of a Life Journey through Autism guidebook sent to a community support group or military installation.
• $1,000 provides a research grant for a graduate student studying autism.
• $3,000 provides a scholarship for a student with autism to attend college.
• $40,000 fully underwrites an applied research pilot study.