BIG SUR INTERNATIONAL Marathon
The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the Big Sur Marathon on April 28, 2024! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM t
eam for the race and help fund autism research and services! The Marathon is limited to 4,500 total qualified entrants (must be 16 years or older, in good health, and well-trained). Big Sur International Marathon is a challenging course with a strict 6-hour cut-off time (13:45 per-mile pace).
NEED AN ENTRY?
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM
. Click on REGISTER
above to join the team!
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured an entry into the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team and fundraise for OAR. Click on REGISTER above and select the 'have entry' option.
- $1,700 – Guaranteed race entry - OAR pays your entry fee
- $1,200 –Guaranteed race entry - YOU pay a reduced entry fee ($200)
- $250 – Already have your own race entry
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: May 12, 2024.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- OAR finisher's medal
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff