BIG SUR INTERNATIONAL Marathon
The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the Big Sur Marathon on April 30, 2023! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM t
eam for the race and help fund autism research and services! The Marathon is limited to 4,500 total qualified entrants (must be 16 years or older, in good health, and well trained). Big Sur International Marathon is a challenging course with a strict 6-hour cut-off time (13:45 per-mile pace).
NEED AN ENTRY?
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM
. Select the INTEREST LIST
button above and a member of the RUN
staff will be in touch when registration opens.
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured an entry into the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team at and fundraise for OAR. Select the INTEREST LIST button above and a member of the RUN staff will be in touch when registration opens.
- $1,700 – Guaranteed race entry - OAR pays your entry fee
- $1,200 –Guaranteed race entry - YOU pay a reduced entry fee ($200)
- $250 – Already have your own race entry
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: May 14, 2023.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- OAR finisher's medal
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff