The Organization for Autism Research is a charity partner with the Honolulu Marathon being held on December 13, 2020! Whether you're running the race in person or virtually you can join the RUN FOR AUTISM
team and help fund autism research and services!
How to register?
To join the RUN FOR AUTISM
- Honolulu Team there are two steps you will need to complete.
- Register for the race distance of your choice from the Honolulu Marathon Website
- Register with the RUN FOR AUTISM team by clicking REGISTER
- Complete the RUN FOR AUTISM registration and set up your fundraising page
- $10 registration fee counts towards your fundraising goal
There is no fundraising requirement, instead we are asking you to set your own goal and raise what you can. There is no "right" number; your commitment is what matters! Still, there is no harm in setting a lofty goal, you'll be surprised by the number of people who will want to support you and OAR. Check out the fundraising swag below. The more you raise, the more you get!
- Raise $150 - RUN FOR AUTISM Race Singlet
- Raise $250 - RUN FOR AUTISM Sunglasses by Goodr
- Raise $500 - RUN FOR AUTISM Performance Hat
- Raise $1,000 - OAR Insulated Water Bottle
The fundraising deadline is December 31, 2020. All gear will be sent out after the fundraising deadline.