The RUN FOR AUTISM Endurance Challenge is a 54-day fundraising & exercise challenge that can be run, walked and/or cycled at your own pace, in your own time, from wherever you are! While we can’t run together in a race, we want to continue to motivate you to keep moving and challenge yourself.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign Up!
- Decide on your RUN FOR AUTISM Endurance Challenge distance options
- Register online and select one, two or all three challenges
- You may register as an individual, or have a little fun and create a team!
- Run, Walk, or Cycle your distance!
- Complete your Endurance Challenge distance from October 20th - December 13th
- Log your mileage!
- Log-in to your Rallybound account to upload your run, walk or bike ride from Strava. Don't use Strava? No problem! You can manually enter your workouts just as easy!
- Treadmill & indoor cycling miles count too so don't forget to log them in your mileage.
- Take Photos!
- We want to see you during your Endurance Challenge & at your victory celebration! Post any pictures to social media tagging @runforautism and use the hashtag #RUNFORAUTISM.
|RUN FOR AUTISM Endurance Challenge
|Early registration by October 19: $25
Register October 19 - December 13: $30
Click the REGISTRATION link to register today!
Registration Fee Includes:
- Ability to register for one, two or all three challenge distances
- Endurance Challenge race shirt
- Endurance Challenge koozie
- Endurance Challenge sticker
- Digital finisher certificate
*Registration fee counts towards fundraising
- Fundraise for Swag!
- Take your support one step further and set up a fundraiser to earn the awesome swag below!
- $150 raised - RUN FOR AUTISM Goodr sunglasses
- $250 raised - RUN FOR AUTISM running hat
- $500 raised - OAR water bottle
- $1,000 raised - RUN FOR AUTISM hoodie
- Separate prizes are also available for top individual fundraisers and the top team fundraisers.
- All swag (including participant shirt, koozie and sticker) will be mailed out after the Endurance Challenge has ended on December 13th.