The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the BMW Berlin Marathon on September 29, 2024! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM
Team and help fund autism research!
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM.
NEED AN ENTRY?
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured an entry into the race can register for the RUN FOR AUTISM team and fundraise for OAR.
The fundraising minimum requirements for the BMW Berlin Marathon are below:
- $2,500 – Participants who need to use a charity entry from OAR.
- $250 – Participants that already have an entry into the BMW Berlin Marathon.
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: October 13, 2024.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- OAR finisher's medal
- Free marathon training with KOPF Running
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff