NEW YORK CITY MARATHON
The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the TCS New York City Marathon on November 1, 2020! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM Team and help fund autism research and services!
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM. Select the REGISTER button above to set up your fundraising page, a member of the RUN staff will be in touch with the next steps in the registration process.
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured an entry into the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team and fundraise for OAR. Click the REGISTER button above to set up your fundraising page, a member of the RUN staff will be in touch with the next steps.
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: November 15, 2020.
$3,500 – Guaranteed NYC Marathon race entry - OAR pays your entry fee. SOLD OUT
$3,000 – Guaranteed NYC Marathon race entry - YOU pay your entry fee. SOLD OUT
- $250 – Participants with their own entry.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- Runners' Recognition Celebration
- Race day support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff
- Free marathon training with KOPF Running
- OAR finisher's medal
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff