NEW YORK CITY MARATHON
The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the TCS New York City Marathon on November 5, 2023! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM Team and help fund autism research!
In accordance with New York Road Runners official policy, ALL RUNNERS must show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to participate. For more information about NYRR's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, you can read the full details here
NEED AN ENTRY? - Team is full
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM
. Join the interest list here
& we'll email you if a spot on the team opens up.
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who have already secured entry into the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team and fundraise for OAR. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you already have an entry into the race a
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: November 19, 2023.
$3,000 – Guaranteed TCS New York City Marathon race entry - YOU pay your race entry fee - TEAM IS FULL
- $250 – Participants who have secured their own entry from the NYRR
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- Runners' Recognition Brunch
- Team bus to start area
- Team tent in the start area
- Free marathon training with KOPF Running
- OAR finisher's medal
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff