NEW YORK CITY MARATHON
The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the TCS New York City Marathon on November 6, 2022! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM Team and help fund autism research!
NEED AN ENTRY?
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM
. Join the Interest List
to be the first to know when registration opens.
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured entry into the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team and fundraise for OAR. Join the Interest List to be the first to know when registration opens.
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: November 20, 2022.
- $3,500 – Guaranteed NYC Marathon race entry - OAR pays your entry fee.
- $3,000 – Guaranteed NYC Marathon race entry - YOU pay your entry fee.
- $250 – Participants with their own entry.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- Runners' Recognition Celebration
- Race day support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff
- Free marathon training with KOPF Running
- OAR finisher's medal
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff