NEW YORK CITY MARATHON
The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the TCS New York City Marathon on November 6, 2022! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM Team and help fund autism research!
The 2022 RUN FOR AUTISM NYC Marathon team is FULL for anyone that needs an entry! Please join the interest list here in case any spots on the team open up.
In accordance with New York Road Runners official policy, ALL RUNNERS must show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to participate. For more information about NYRR's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, you can read the full details here
NEED AN ENTRY? Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM. REGISTER today to guarantee your entry.
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured entry into the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team and fundraise for OAR. Please email email@example.com to join the RUN FOR AUTISM team as have entry.
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: November 20, 2022.
$3,000 – Guaranteed NYC Marathon race entry - YOU pay your race entry fee - TEAM IS FULL
- $250 – Participants who have secured their own entry from the NYRR
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- Runners' Recognition Brunch
- Team bus to start area
- Team tent in the start area
- Free marathon training with KOPF Running
- OAR finisher's medal
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff