The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the London Marathon October 4, 2020! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM
Team for the race and help fund autism research and services!
NEED AN ENTRY? SOLD OUT
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM
. Select the REGISTER
button above to set up your fundraising page, a member of the RUN
staff will be in touch with the next steps in the registration process.
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured an entry into the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team at and fundraise for OAR. Click the REGISTER button above to set up your fundraising page, a member of the RUN staff will be in touch with the next steps.
$5,000 (USD) – Need Race Entry – SOLD OUT
- $250 – Have Own London Marathon Race Entry
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: October 18, 2020.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- OAR finisher's medal
- Free marathon training with KOPF Running
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff