The Organization for Autism Research will be a charity partner at the KBC Dublin Marathon on October 24, 2021! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM
team and help fund autism research and services!
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM. Click on the REGISTER button above to guarantee your entry to the 2021 KBC Dublin Marathon
HAVE AN ENTRY?
NEED AN ENTRY? Runners who already secured an entry into the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team at and fundraise for OAR. Click the REGISTER button above to join the 2021 RUN FOR AUTISM - Dublin Team.
The Dublin Marathon has a fundraising minimum for all charity participants:
- $2,500 – Participants who need an entry from OAR (OAR pays your race entry fee).
- $250 – Participants with their own entry.
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: November 7, 2021.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- OAR finisher's medal
- Free marathon training with KOPF Running
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff