The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 10, 2021! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM
team and help fund autism research!
NEED AN ENTRY? - registration closed
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM
. Select the REGISTER button above to set up your fundraising page, a member of the RUN staff will be in touch with the next steps in the registration process.
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured an entry into the Chicago Marathon can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team and fundraise for OAR.
The Chicago Marathon has set mandatory fundraising minimums for all charity participants:
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: October 24, 2021.
$1,250 – Pre-Lottery (November 2020 - February 2021) guaranteed race entry - OAR pays your race entry.
$1,750 – Post-Lottery guaranteed race entry (February 2021 - May 2021) - OAR pays your race entry.
- $250 – Participants with their own entry.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- Runners' Recognition Dinner
- Pre & post-race team headquarters at The Blackstone Hotel
- OAR finisher's medal
- Free membership & marathon training with CARA
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff