The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 11, 2020! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM
Team and help fund autism research and services!
NEED AN ENTRY?
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM
. Select the REGISTER
button above to set up your fundraising page, a member of the RUN
staff will be in touch with the next steps in the registration process.
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured an entry into the Chicago Marathon can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team at and fundraise for OAR. Click the REGISTER button above to set up your fundraising page, a member of the RUN staff will be in touch with the next steps.
In light of COVID-19 the RUN FOR AUTISM team is lowering the fundraising minimum of all runners who register after April 15, 2020 to $1,250.
The Chicago Marathon has set mandatory fundraising minimums for all charity participants:
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: October 25, 2020.
$1,250 – Pre-Lottery guaranteed race entry - OAR pays your race entry: Expires December 3, 2019.
$1,750 – Post-Lottery guaranteed race entry - OAR pays your race entry.
- $1,250 - Guaranteed race entry - OAR pays your race entry.
- $250 – Participants with their own entry.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- Runners' Recognition Dinner
- Pre & post-race team headquarters at The Blackstone Hotel
- OAR finisher's medal
- Free membership & marathon training with CARA
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff