The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 9, 2022! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM
team and help fund autism research!
NEED AN ENTRY?
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM
. REGISTER HERE
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured entry into the Chicago Marathon can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team and fundraise for OAR. REGISTER HERE.
Register during the Pre-Lottery period:
- $1,250 – Guaranteed race entry - YOU pay your entry fee.
- $1,500 - Guaranteed race entry - OAR will pay your entry fee
Register during the Post-Lottery period:
Participants with their own entry.
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: October 23, 2022.
- $1,750 – Guaranteed race entry - YOU pay your race entry.
- $2,000 - Guaranteed race entry - OAR will pay your entry fee
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- Runners' Recognition Dinner
- Pre & post-race team headquarters at The Blackstone Hotel
- OAR finisher's medal
- Free membership & marathon training with CARA
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff