The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the BMW Berlin Marathon on September 25, 2022! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM
Team and help fund autism research!
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM. Click the INTEREST LIST button to be notified when registration opens.
NEED AN ENTRY?
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured an entry into the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team at and fundraise for OAR.
The Berlin Marathon has set mandatory fundraising minimums for all charity participants:
- $2,500 – Participants who need an entry from OAR
- $250 – Participants with their own entry.
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: October 9, 2022.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- OAR finisher's medal
- Free marathon training with KOPF Running
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff