The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the BMW Berlin Marathon on September 27, 2020! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM
Team and help fund autism research and services!
NEED AN ENTRY?
Runners who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM
. Select the REGISTER
button above to set up your fundraising page, a member of the RUN
staff will be in touch with the next steps in the registration process.
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured an entry into the Berlin Marathon can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team at and fundraise for OAR. Click the REGISTER button above to set up your fundraising page, a member of the RUN staff will be in touch with the next steps.
The Berlin Marathon has set mandatory fundraising minimums for all charity participants:
- $2,500 – Participants who need an entry from OAR
- $250 – Participants with their own entry.
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: October 11, 2020.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- OAR finisher's medal
- Free marathon training with KOPF Running
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff