The RUN FOR AUTISM Endurance Challenge is a 54-day fundraising & exercise challenge that can be run, walked, and/or cycled at your own pace, in your own time, from wherever you are! The Endurance Challenge is a great event to supplement race training, build mileage, get back into working out, or to use just as a fun event! Our goal is to continue to motivate you to keep moving and challenge yourself.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign Up!
- Decide on your RUN FOR AUTISM Endurance Challenge distance option
- Register online and select one, two, or all three challenges
- You may register as an individual, or have a little fun and create a team!
- Run, Walk, or Cycle your distance!
- Complete your Endurance Challenge distance from October 20th - December 13th
- Log your mileage!
- Log-in to your Rallybound account to upload your run, walk or bike ride from Strava. Don't use Strava? No problem! You can manually enter your workouts just as easily!
- Treadmill & indoor cycling miles count too so don't forget to log them in your mileage.
- Take Photos!
- We want to see you during your Endurance Challenge & at your victory celebration! Post any pictures to social media tagging @runforautism and use the hashtag #RUNFORAUTISM.
RUN FOR AUTISM Endurance Challenge
Early registration by October 19: $30
Register October 20 - December 13: $35
Click the REGISTRATION
link to register today!
Registration Fee Includes:
- Ability to register for one, two, or all three challenge distances
- Endurance Challenge race shirt
- OAR Sticker
- Digital finisher certificate
*Registration fee counts towards fundraising
- Fundraise for Swag!
- Take your support one step further and set up a fundraiser to earn the awesome swag below!
- $250 raised - A RUN FOR AUTISM swag item of your choice from the options below
- $500 raised - A second RUN FOR AUTISM swag item of your choice from the options below
- Separate prizes are also available for top individual fundraisers and the top team fundraisers.
- All earned swag (including participant shirt) will be mailed out in mid-November. Any swag earned after mid-November will be mailed out after the Endurance Challenge has ended on December 13th.