Chevron Houston Marathon & aramco half marathon
The Organization for Autism Research will be back at the Houston Marathon & Half Marathon on January 14, 2024! Join the RUN FOR AUTISM
Team for either race and help fund autism research and services!
NEED AN ENTRY?
Participants who need an entry can guarantee their spot in the race by registering with RUN FOR AUTISM
. Select the REGISTER
button above to set up your fundraising page, and a member of the RUN
staff will be in touch.
HAVE AN ENTRY?
Runners who already secured an entry into the race can join the RUN FOR AUTISM team and fundraise for OAR. Click the REGISTER button above to set up your fundraising page, a member of the RUN staff will be in touch.
- $500 – Fundraise for Registration: Marathon & Half Marathon
- $350 – Hero Entry: one-time donation
- $250 – Fundraise for Registration: 5K
- No fundraising minimum for runners with their own entry. We recommend a fundraising goal of at least $250.
All fundraising is due two weeks after the race: January 28, 2024.
- Guaranteed race entry
- RUN FOR AUTISM singlet & tech shirt
- OAR finisher's medal
- Personalized RUN FOR AUTISM online fundraising page
- Training & fundraising support from RUN FOR AUTISM staff