All proceeds from the Active for Autism 5K & Kids Dash will go to OAR’s Changing Lives Fund and will be used solely for direct research and programs support.
In November, OAR will allocate the available funds to support new research studies. Our goal is to raise $80,000, enough to fully fund two research studies. Any funds raised over $80,000 will support OAR’s mission to apply research to the challenges of autism.
The fund's name comes from OAR’s mission task: Raise Money. Fund Research. Change Lives. Through your support for the Active For Autism 5K & Kids Dash, you are directly supporting OAR’s ultimate objective, to change lives. Here’s how:
1. Register and participate in the Active for Autism 5K & Kids Dash.
2. Make a donation.
3. Create a personal fundraising page and commit to raising at least $150.
4. Form a team and set a team fundraising goal.
1. Your registration fee and all funds raised will directly fund new OAR research studies that will begin in January 2024.
1. Support the Active for Autism 5K & Kids Dash.
2. Donate and raise money for the Changing Lives Fund.
3. Help identify the Changing Lives Fund research studies.
4. Promote autism awareness.